The process will begin with a phone call or in person or virtual meeting. We will discuss terms of the work, walk you through the life of a file and execute a fee agreement. Once you are ready to begin, we will come by to pick up your files for review, although we also accept files sent to our office digitally, mailed or dropped off. Our triage experts, Emily Bennett, Aisha Lumumba-Nkrumah and Megan Martin, will analyze your cases to determine viability.
When referring a case to our law office, we require the following information to be included with each file:
- The patient’s complete medical file including
- All treatment reports & notes
- Bills showing all charges, payments received and outstanding balance
- Patient intake paperwork
- Health insurance information
- All correspondence with PIP carrier, including copies of checks received, EOBs, exhaust letters